Monday, July 04, 2005

Finally Here

After a couple of months of boasting that I was coming to HK. I am finally here.

The first impression - apartment is bloody small. The place (HK$20k per month) is as big as my toilet back in Malaysia (ehh....in Kayu Hitam...).....

Also bloody stressed. It is no joke changing job and changing industry at this age. PLUS, joining this company. I wonder if the foodcourt in Singapore still want me back.

I am now working in the kitchen....:)

Costs of living is surprisingly bloody low (stressed people must use a lot of 'bloody' to express himself). Today, I spent the following:-

Breakfast - Ham and Egg and Coffee HK$ 20
Lunch - Drumstick Chicken Rice with Veggie and Lemon Tea HK 28
Dinner - Steam Fish rich set with Veggie and Honey Lemon HK$ 38

That is the price in Central, supposedly the most expansive place in HK......

Wei, not bad leh, like this I can save HK 232.50 a month leh......

Anyone want to borrow money ah?

:D

Junior

7 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Lim Tik Loon said...

The rent is HK 20k? It bloody dwarfed the RM 5k I'm paying and crying bloody murder right now.

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger Y1 said...

shock? horror? apartment smaller than ur msian bathroom...? how to swing a cat? :D

still got saving ka? not bad leh... kakaka

come home with savings and buy klcc apartments lo...

 
At 1:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Should he stay or should he go, Jun?

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

err TwMOM HK20 = RM10 la

this rich people arr a Hainan chiken rice cost RM14 oso say cheap wo...

Wei, good la Junior, go hong kong kicthen cook chicken!!

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Wah...HK wor...cannot compared with KL ma. even KL is around RM 5+ plus drinks will come to RM 7+. Prices in HK is very similar to Singapore (except rent)....

 
At 1:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weh... junior... u kena pui sam ah??? no news from u after u went to HK???... No online and no phone call... I missed u... hahahaaa...

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Junior said...

I will call you this weekend if I am still alive ha....:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home