Monday, June 27, 2005

I had a diarrhea

I hope I have spelled diarrhea correctly.

I had a horrible diarrhea yesterday and I spent almost the whole day looking for toilet. I dun know why I had such a bad diarrhea.

I went out partying until 2 am on Friday nite. Woke up late and had KFC as breakfast. Ate maggie assam with egg (my fav) as during tea time and follow with 1 jug of beer at the East Coast beach.

Came back at 7.20 pm and went to join my neighbour's party and ate curry chicken. Drank wine and beer somemore.

I dun understand why I got diarrhea though.....:).

Junior

2 Comments:

At 3:04 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Ya lor. I think Singapore food not clean...:D kakakakakakakka

Junior

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Y1 said...

aiyah
whatever goes in must come out mah
u eat until lausai leh
:D
the more u eat the more comes out
me i just eat ikan pari (ray fish) panggang (barbecue)

see my blog lor... http://y1.blogspot.com/
no lausai today ;p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home