Wednesday, June 22, 2005

1 wedding 3 events

I should have posted this long time ago but I was too bogged down by different things. Just a short (very short indeed) summary of what happended that day:-

8.30 am We were all ready to go to pick up the bride

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10.30 am We gau tim the tea ceremony at the bride's house. Getting ready to come back KL. Photographer was gaya and I was told that they took 10,000 photos.... (these pictures are provided by Lockee)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4.30 pm Church solemnisation started

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4.45 pm The flower girls were ready but the bride's dad was not in the church due to KL traffic....we were 15 min late

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5.00 pm The matrimony final began and I was legally married

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8.00 pm The dinner started. I asked the restaurant not to wait for the late comers.....many got drunk very quickly

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 Comments:

At 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how to get drunk with chinese tea? :D

erm why groom didnt cut hair????
why? why? no time?

kakakaka

great pix though.... :D

yoda1

 
At 1:19 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

Emm Yoda, let me say some fair words. tat nite oli ladies drink cina tea nia. tat 1 you saw on the right hand side one was 'Color wine' leh!!

Junior, u no promote me as a part time photographer meh :p i need Lui wo...

 
At 1:29 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

forgot to ask, when can we 'see' those 10k pics (how to see arr?) take hours to see lo!!!

why dont you put that Rickard dancing punya pic up leh... tat 1 good leh. hahaha

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Junior said...

Ya lor, Yoda...that day almost all of our drinking experts got drunk like hell.....one 400 pounds gorilla drank until vomit leh...

I cut my hair a bit lah...that is fa-shen

Twinsmom, honeymoon unfortunately not 1 month leh...my wallet does nto allow it...:D

Lockee, I chased da bugger liao...I also want to see...she will send me CD and I will load it to the web lor...might take hmmm...mmmm....2 months....(so many leh...) kakkaka....ok ok....I will ask my wife to do it...kekekekeke

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Sebastian's mommy said...

Congratulations!! Junior & wife!

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Y1 said...

400 lbs gorrila drunk? must have taken one case of beer or 10 bottles of xo!!!!

either your hung pau received was that much or you have to repay debt until dunno when :D

cheers
long hair fashen meh? i thot nowadays botak is gaya

ur phtographer gaya camera... so long..... and big the lens... :D

yoda 1

 

Post a Comment

<< Home