Thursday, May 26, 2005

Heart Attack

My eyes are very very red now. When you stay up until 6 am for a football match, your eyes would definitely complain and 'show you some color'.

I was very very very worried this morning because some of my online buddies are getting old. I am not sure if their heart is strong enough to take the Liverpool match last night.

THEY WERE LOSING 3-0 BEFORE HAFT TIME, THEY MADE A REMARKABLE COME BACK AND WON THE CHAMPTION!!!!!!

LIVERPOOL IS THE EUROPEAN CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I say it one more time?

LIVERPOOL IS THE EUROPEAN CHAMPION!

:D

Junior

4 Comments:

At 4:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely my heart fail to fail
:D

but it is worth all the agony because the ecstasy is greater

y1

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeee.... y u always talk football kei.....

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Kelly, look open a bit .... football season is over already..... that day i did not write football ma...

Y1, my heart is very weak leh..... but you r rite....ESTACY!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i unknown about football ma....so have no interest on it lo.
" neh tai leng har ngo la " :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home