Monday, April 11, 2005

ehhh.....

Dear All,

I am going to stop writing this blog .eh....eh....because if I were to be totally honest with you, blogging has in a way distracted my work (not to mention that my english is getting worse)...yes..i make blogging the scape goat. :D. I am at a stage of my career where I have to be absolutely 100% focus in the next few months...:D

I guess most of you who come here would already have my email address .... but i will publish it here anyway just in case :D If you want to flirt...no no no..i mean discuss or anything, you may email me or add me to your messenger.. junior2790@hotmail.com

Hopefully, one day, I can resurrect this blog when I have more time...:D

Cheers

Junior

3 Comments:

At 10:35 AM, Blogger Junior said...

BTW, originally i wanted to post a last message bashing Liverpool like hell etc etc...

I got a chance to whack Liverpool in Nomore's forum...ok liao....'han fan'

:D

(I am now switching to Everton liao)

(:D)

(BUt I will be 'Body in the Ching Camp, Heart in the Han Camp')

Junior

 
At 10:19 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

Junior, you want do this to allll of us reading your blog punya orang meh? not so easily i came and have my own blog also because of you ma.

okla, maybe your Loh Sai press you hard hard till you cant breath. but do come back sometime write some crazy things for us la.

All the best for you, and happy marriage!, hehe welcome to the married group, Loh Chang!! :>

 
At 9:35 AM, Blogger Junior said...

hahhahaah

Wei, our stag nite fund just reduced by 1,000....

When I have more time, I will write la. Just dun want people to come here and find nothing....

Junior

 

Post a Comment

<< Home