Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Trip to KL and lesson learnt

I went back to KL yesterday for a business meeting.

Met with some people at Sunway Hotel for coffee and light drinks. I found out that all of them, rich or successful in what they are doing, have one common problem.

....MARRIAGE PROBLEM.....

...and you will not believe the 'excuse'. The excuse is 'women change after they get married'.

I did not spell wrong. I did not say 'Men Change'. I said 'Women Change'.

Men do not change. Men just hide some of their bad habits before marriage like er...er...brush their teeth before they have a date (some dun even brush their teeth before sleep) (ah...just in case, I do). Their room is messy (they usually tidy it up before you first visit their rooms). They have very little money (they spent it all on stupid things like date, drinking etc). All these will surface when you know them better or into a long term relationship. But all these are very EASY to see.

But women are different. They change ie. they were NOT like that before, but for some reasons which no one could understands, they CHANGE. For example, the wife of this senior VP of this foreign banks would not allow the husband to take the kids to the park. Reason being, he cannot take care of the kids. This investment banker was crying foul...he said 'before the wedding, she trusted me for everything, now I cannot even take my kid out to the park'......

Another example, another's wife became very manja (I think when a woman found THE man, she naturally becomes more manja). Every time they come into a 'deadlock' situation ie. they argue till no one has a new point, the wife will say 'I AM A WOMAN. I AM LIKE THAT'. She won......the man lose

Another banker knew that I was getting married and said this to me 'anyway, we are sure that the force will always keep you good luck and be good. if you can't be good, be careful :sometimes, or should i say, most of time, women are notwhat you think they are. be careful when you think you'vemanaged to con her. most likely, she might just LET youthink that you've swindled her'

I dun know what they were saying. They were talking to this young good looking man (ahem...me la) who die die is getting married soon.

And certainly, this young good looking man (aikss...me la) has no idea what he is getting into....

Junior

4 Comments:

At 3:19 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Ha ha ha Twinsmom, dun worry. I am not discouraged.

I went to read twinsdad 'heart sound' (I have not read it before)....

dun you think that my last line in my post was similar to what he said. Except that I was not as 'yuk ma' as twinsdad to say 'blinded by love etc etc...' :D

I am an investment banker. My strength is to deal with problem.

It is a lot easier dealing with your wife whom you love than a lot of other work matters....:D

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

just read this, its quite funny... who said woman don't change:

http://msau.blogspot.com/2005/04/i-got-changed-alot-liao_01.html

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Junior saw a page at SchoolBuddies.com. that talked about a friends directory that sent me here. Not sure if you traded links or not? So how long have you been running your own site? ttyl Dave

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Junior,

Your blog "Trip to KL and lesson learnt", leads me to believe you will find my information on ourBest Career Wages site to be very beneficial.

Some of the not so common searches that found our extensive wages site included ...

Clerks Wages
Hairdressers Wages
Chemists Wages
Production Wages
Fire Fighters Wages
Sales Representatives Wages
Pilots Wages
Machine Operators Wages.

We have many hundreds of "essential to read" articles on wages and career topics in addition to many other popular subjects in our Average Career Wages site.

Best Wishes
Emily

 

Post a Comment

<< Home