Thursday, March 17, 2005

SRJK (C) Mang Ga Li Love You

This is a very serious post (eventhough I am writing this after Liverpool suffered a 0-0 draw at Anfield with Blackburn. I think they are running out of excuses liao.....bloody hell, I am begining to feel that Liverpool does not deserve to play in Champion League next season....)

(Anyway, what am I talking about? When you grow older, you become long winded and kena sidetrack easily....)

MCA has spoken. PM has spoken. DPM has spoken. Mohd Rustam has spoken. Khairy has spoken. Jeff Ooi has spoken. (I can only link to one of Screenshot's post. If you want to know more about this SRJKC issue, I would suggest you go read Screenshot navigating around the link I gave).I only have this to say. MCA has to say what they have to say. PM says wisely with his point. DPM is getting more and more steady. Rustam is a politician, this is his capital. Khairy speaks like an idiot.

For goodness sake. SRJKC is not a racial issue. It is a choice given to the chinese, malay, indian and indonesian etc given under the constitution, to use chinese education at primary level. I came from SRJKC.....and I do not think I am in anyway against my malay friends. As long as the schools teaches the kids that Malaysia is a multiracial country and they have to tolerate each other etc etc, they can blend and make friends when they are in the Fong wan, Fong too, Fong Fhree, Fong Foh, Fong Fie and Fong Sik.....u understand ah...



My School Posted by Hello

(tiu lor, got to go meeting now, come back later.....)

(ok back)

I am however not pro chinese independent school (for secondary like Chong Wah etc). I really cannot see the benefits of doing chemistry, maths, etc etc in CHINESE. How is it gonna benefit your life? I think, as long as the chinese education is sufficient for one to read newspaper, novel, comics and argue or fight with the Chinese chinese, then it is good enough liao.

That said, this SRJKC is not a racial issue. Do we have a situation to deal with? Yes, we do. I am not gonna be shy to admit that. But do we have to sweep it under the racial issue again? I dun think so. We can structure this, for example, a new SRJKC can only be built when there is a 10% bumi quota...(TNS, you can tell that I am working in the finance industry, can't you?). Or, we can do a put and call option with the SRJK i.e. after 5 years, we SWAP students with the National SRJK. Nah, here is the 50 chinese student that I have, now give me 60 Malay students that you have...like that like that...can ah?

Well, what I am saying is, if there is a WILL, there is a way. We can DO SOMETHING about it. Don't just day day sweep under the RACIAL carpet and make every issue 'SENSITIVE'.

People will laugh at you......

Junior


Junior

2 Comments:

At 6:12 PM, Blogger Sebastian's mommy said...

Hi this was my primary school too! But i was there during primary 1&2 only, after that shifted.

 
At 10:56 AM, Blogger Junior said...

Really? I was doing my primary 4 and 5 in 1990...when did you leave?

(no la...I bluff la...I where got so young....)...:D

Junior

 

Post a Comment

<< Home