Saturday, March 05, 2005

Aiksss....

I spend a good 30 minutes trying to save some pictures from the Desa ParkCity.....but the site is very lousy la. All the pictures half half one (you un ah? ok, let me try again - yat pun yat pun one...better ah?). So, I will write about other things first ........

Liama, are you buying their Work Live Suite? How much are they selling leh? Must the purchaser buy the whole block or he can just buy floor by floor.......?

Sigh, I have to go to Bangkok again next week...but at least my fiance is joining me on Fri, then I can at least go shopping and play play over next weekend....this afternoon have to go find a car.....thinking of Mazda 6 or Mit Colt...which one better leh? sigh...then have to contact the wedding planner otherwise cannot wed and 'dung fong' (eh.....dung fong means...eh....a man and a woman xxxxxx) in June...sigh...have to watch market...EG seems to be dieing....still have to finish some works before leaving for Bangkok on Wed....then I have to go back KL...

SEI LOR (Die lor)............. I still have soooooooooooooooooooooooo many things to do........!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is my life soooooooooooooooo bitter? :D

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home