Thursday, February 24, 2005

Good Decision

New KLIA terminal for budget airlinesBy MERGAWATI ZULFAKAR
PUTRAJAYA: The Government has shot down AirAsia’s proposal to operate from Subang and instead decided to build a new terminal at the KL International Airport in Sepang for low-cost carriers (LCCs). Transport Minister Datuk Seri Chan Kong Choy said the RM100mil terminal would be operational by the middle of next year and provide basic facilities for LCCs to operate.


I have to say that I am not with my hero Tony Fenandaz this time. The government surprisingly made the right decision to continue building Sepang Airport rather than re-opening the subang airport, which will create a lot of confusion and Air Asia is the only one who will benefit from Subang Airport.

Since I hvae no shares in AirAsia, i am very pleased (ah Junior, do you think we'd care whether you are pleased or not?......:D)

Now, we are in the game of fighting with Singapore on being the regional LCC hub....this will be really exciting. I la la sound go grab my pop corn, diet coke and watch this show....

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home