Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Good Change

Kit Siang praises Samy at first meeting to discuss 9MP projects
KUALA LUMPUR: The MPs came well prepared and even Opposition leader Lim Kit Siang had words of praise for Works Minister Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu for organising the first ministerial consultative forum to discuss projects under the 9th Malaysia Plan.

I am very impressed with this. I hope other ministers would emulate this and open up their ministry for Malaysians for a truly consultative process. I am also very encouraged that more than 100 MPs actually turned up and asked questions. (I sound like I am the Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew...)

I still cannot believe this.....Samy Vellu is changing ah? .... I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Unbelievable...fucking unbelievable.......


Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home