Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I love 3G!!!!

MAXIS Communications Bhd and LogicaCMG will deliver next-generation video mail and portal services on Maxis' new UMTS network, the two companies said in a joint statement yesterday. Maxis will be the first mobile operator in the Asian region to launch 3G video services, which subscribers will be able to use from June onwards through the uOne platform deployed by LogicaCMG. uOne is a cost effective Voice over Internet Protocol-based, email-centric, video/voice value-added service platform. The innovative services are expected to attract many subscribers.

Call me old fashion, but I really do not know why I need to use my mobile phone to watch video..... (why ?? why ? why? :D)

I think most of us are using the GPRS which is the 2.5 G thingie..... have u used it to buy movie ticket? Have u used it to 'connect' to the vending machine and buy coke? have u sent MMS like 5 times a day?

I did not receive a single MMS CNY greeting. I only received just about 122,493,493 sms greetings.

Why? I tell you why. We are alllllllllllllllllll very excited about this 3G, or 4,5,6,7 G things. So, we decided NOT to use it......

Yawn....

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home