Sunday, February 06, 2005

Namo Namo Actually Worked!

You see, you see, united we stand! Somehow Liverpool won the match 3:1..

BawangMerah, I share the frustration and I know why. At times, we play like shit because we have players like Traore and Biscan....

I read this in soccernet this morning and the post immediately made my day:-

But Liverpool's error ridden play was frustrating their fans. Much of the flak aimed at Djimi Traore and Igor Biscan who seemed unable to touch the ball without making some sort of mistake.

I think Traore is still ok, at least he is tall. He tried his best even though he did not defend well for the goal which they conceded. He is just not good enough. Biscan is useless and he thinks he is good. If I were 2 years younger, I can play better football than him. He misses passes, he was slow, clumsy and committed unnecessary foul (got away with it....).

To night, we must be diligent. We have to continue namo namo so that Everton will lose like hell.

A thousand miles journey begins with a single step...let's work together and get things done..(as if we could do something about it.....)

Junior

4 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Ah Peg, I know you did not do your job properly...otherwise Everton would have lost that match against Southampton...... u have to understand, i namo namo alone is not enough, i can only make it a draw...

I have to say, this Southampton's mother fucker (I am sorry, I really have to use this word since last night....that is why i post as comment not a new blog) striker - Crouch is amazing. He could score a header when there were 7 (yes, SEVEN) blue shirts around him....my gosh...

But he only knows how to head. He does not know how to kick the ball....

Junior

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Junior said...

No use. Even if I bot the jersey, it would be of no use. I was drinking this beer (new to me) called Barron or some shit like that. Bloody hell, it was so strong and I got 'red' within 5 minutes and got high very soon thereafter. I started stripping off ........ ....in my house......and my wife totally took full advantage of me...sigh....

sigh....

Luckily she claimed that she would be responsible...

Junior

 
At 2:39 PM, Blogger Junior said...

BTW, Ah Peg. What is the color of the bra you wore last night. It had to be RED otherwise it just won't work. According to Lilian Tooth, this year, red clashes with black and cream color. If you wore the blue one. Lagi sui...I tell you that is like you are a Liverpoolian outside, but deep down in your heart, you are a BLUE...and that is not right....

Ming bai ma....

(tiu lor, this topic is getting more and more sexy liao...)

 
At 3:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahem, Stalker here. Due to my generous nature, notwithstanding my stalking of Peg, I want to sort out any argument between you 2. U see ah, on dat nite in question, ah Peg was wearing the Liverpool sweater, but hor, got no bra wor.

so er.. er.. deep down she is not Blue, but in fact ... Pink.

KP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home