Saturday, March 05, 2005

Thunder Loud, but small rain drop

Seven firms to be charged for the controversial U10 township

SHAH ALAM: Seven companies involved in the development of the controversial U10 township next to the Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam agriculture park would be taken to court next week for carrying out earth works without obtaining prior approval from the Shah Alam City Council (MBSA).


Ah Twinmom, dun say I never 'kuan jiu' (take care of) you, I purposely write this blog title in YOUR english...:D

(btw, if you can read chinese, twinmom has a very funny blog - a lot of foul language and funny) (kakakak...Liama, i know you cannot read chinese...kakakakakakakak..you can ask KP to teach you) (dai sei)

I really hope that Ah Lah is serious about this - weeding out the bad brads in his adminstration. Illegal logging is EVERYWHERE in Malaysia especially Sabah and Sarawak..... he should really kill the rooster to warn the monkey this time. Then everyone understands that he means business.

Honestly, Malaysia is the perhaps the only country which does not require an Environment Investigation study on ALL development projects (actually, I have not been to that many countries...but I think if I said 'Malaysia is the ONLY country', the sentence sounds more 'power').

If you have read my previous posts before, you would know that I am really against the way our authorities approve development projects which cause a lot of sprawl, inefficiencies in resources utilisation etc.

Ok, to show that I am serious, I will not eat my breakfast tomorrow morning to urge the government to take these things more seriously....ahem.....I think Ah Lah will be very scared when he knows that I am not eating my breakfast tomorrow. I am sure....ok, to top it up, i also will not brush my teeth...:D

Junior

1 Comments:

At 1:09 AM, Blogger 5xmom.com said...

Hi Junior
I am Twinsmom greatest fan and hear that her name is being mentioned here. Funny thing is why is her name mentioned in a blog that has no relation to the blog topic at all? I thought Twinsmom mentioned only your eyeballs pop out and she had opened a lost and found department in her blog for your lost eyeballs. I did not know even your mind also lost liao.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home