Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday night

I have to do a lot of research on football today. I tell you, if I still lose again, I will hvae to go busk on the street liao...

From almost Rm1k profit and I am now in the RED of RM 1,050....

Tiu lorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :D but I am not worried. Got gamble never lose...:D (this is why many commit suicide...)

Currently, my thinking is to take Middlesborough (given 1/4 by aston villa), and bet big on this match. Also thinking of eating arsenal 1 1/2 ball.....er.....er......er......

to be continued with my football pick here....

Junior

3 Comments:

At 10:44 PM, Blogger Junior said...

If I continue to lose football betting like this....i will commit suicide very soon liao... if you read news paper and there is this sexy man who jump off from petronas...that is me lor.....

ok ok Southamton and Fulham, if you want me to die tomorrow, then you lose la....

 
At 12:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohh... Sotong won n Fulham lost.
so thats the reason you still here and continue writting la.

i tot u r in Spore, y so truoble come bak to kl then climb up petronas? find a nice building in spore or just jump from Clarke Quay easier :>

Loc.

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Wei, Ah Loc, have u heard of this thing which chinese cannot die in another 'kampong'?

Die also I must come back to KL...:D

Moreover, there are many girls in Clarke Quay...I am afraid they will be busy chatting with me...and I forgot to die liao

 

Post a Comment

<< Home