Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I have a problem.....

Junior: "Hellooeeee, my name is Junior-Most-Leng-Chai. My company asked me to make appointment with you for the annual medical check up"

Cute Nurse: "Ok, which package are you on"

Junior: "What do you mean? Anything you want lor..." (So old already also want to flirt)

Cute Nurse: "chuckle....the $320 wan or the $520 wan?"

Junior: "oh...let me see...ah...this one ....$520 wan"

Cute Nurse: "this one har...we will check everything bla bla bla bla bla.....so u need to do a few things before you come. (1) you cannot eat anything 10 hours before the check up (2) bring jogging shoes to run on our treadmil"

Junior: "ok ok...no problem"

Cute Nurse: "ah....remember to bring your stool"

Junior: "Wat? (WT hell?) must I do that ah?"

Cute Nurse: "Better lor, otherwise we will ask you to do it here.....hee"

Junior: "......................."

Junior: "...........ok. I will bring........."

Junior immediately called up a few friends who have first class honours in their undergrad.

"harlorrr, wei, last time you did your medical check up ha, u brought your shit ah?"

"Wei, how do you scope your stool ha?"

"Weeeiiiii, if you have to carry your stool, what would you put it into ha?"

"hey, phamacy sell container which keeps stool ah?"

Tiu lor, I always tot I so clever. Now I have problem carrying my stool to the hospital......

(BTW, after I manage to put the stool into the container, do I need to put it in the fridge ah?)

Junior

5 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

Hahahaha.... laugh till i lok on the floor liao.....
i wonder whats include in the 300 package? also need to shit??

ok i oledi showed you how to post a pic on your blog liao... so after you manage to put the stool... don't forget to take a pic and then post it huh. :>

 
At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe. WTF??!! First time I hear of stool samples needed. What for ah?

Deii, we in Asia mah, go tapau nasi lemak or go banana leaf tonite, get banana leaf/wax paper then tapau the taik for them lor...

Duhh.. I wud think 520 (Sing dollar ah?) they could at least give you a container ...

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Junior said...

kakakakakak...banana leaf ah? Ah KP, this is what they wrote on the memo:-

"The commonest screening is for occult blood in the stool which is a first-line screening for colon cancer. The stools can also be tested for parasitic organisms."

LocKee, Ah Dr-Bookie asked me to go buy "Mou Fa Go" and just use the container...kakakakak

Thanks for the pic thing!

 
At 2:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a bit extreme, don't you think?

Next time they might want your sperm count.

 
At 10:38 AM, Blogger Junior said...

Ah Doc you also find it extreme ah? So this is not common ah? You think she just want ot see my shit or what?

I have been thinking about various ways of bring my stool to the hospital last night....

Very funny. This is the first time people ask me to 'give them shit'......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home