Saturday, May 21, 2005

Dog Fight (Edited and Edited Again)

Whoa!!!! It is the FA Cup final this Saturday!!!!! I am all ready for a great night of football (ok ok, honestly, deep down in my heart = FA Cup? What FA Cup? *Yawn*.... Win it and play in UEFA Cup next season...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz) (Nomore, you cannot blame me. This is a Liverpool site...:D)

But I must admit that this is going to be a bloody match.....there is soooooooooooo much 'Hating History' between the 2 clubs & 2 teams, between the 2 managers, and between the 2 captains..... I bet you it will be a very aggressive match as opposed to all previous cup final which were boring (I am likely to bet OVER goal).

The odds for this match is current LEVEL ball. This is consistent with the past matches i.e. only the home team will give 1/4 or 1/2 to the visitor. This time, they are playing at the neautral ground. So, level ball is a fair odds.

Man Yooooo has beaten Arsenal in the previous 3 encounters. They certainly do not fear Arsenal. They keep saying that Arsenal is back to their best when they beat Everton 2 weeks ago 7-0. I watch that match. It was not fantastic laaaa....ok only (Everton was crap...).

Nomore, I am sorry. I am taking MAN UNITED......:D

Junior

P/S: It is too early to analyse the changes in ODDs (because I just checked and found that there is no movement......). Will update this post again tomorrow in the 'Comment'...:D
Will also have more match comments later....when more news are out...

Edited Comments
Why am I taking Man U leh? Simple. 3 key players of Arsenal Edu (or Etu??), Reyes and Coles do not have full 100% heart to play for Arsenal.....Etu is leaving (I understand how he feels...me also resign ma)....Reyes and Coles want money and play for Chelsea or Real Madrid....(I bet you...they already have the contracts.....). PLUS Henry is not playing. Berkamp is old.

Man U people feel that they under achieve sooooooooo much this season...they are very hungry.... this would make a difference in Cup Final....

My verdict (which changes by the minute): Man U 2: Arsenal 1...:D

Edited Comments PLUS
OK, ok the bet index shows that there is no sign of game fixing for this match...so it is an open play...may the better team win...:D :D

8 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


Sky oh skyyyy why you sooooooo like dat one? How cannnnnnnnnn? What attitude?

Day, day I click here and I click there, why only Liverpool sites everywhere? Why?

How come?

Did someone do the hand and legs?

Sky oh skyyyyyy.... and why so bad face to Junior? Let him see the right road.. put down ticket on Arsenal is NGAM mah!



 
At 1:38 PM, Blogger Junior said...

sorry nomore....i cannot help...

I owe the bookie RM600 (from positive RM 1000+)....KNN..^&$%^#%&#$#&*$*&^%$#*&^*&Y%#**$(*#^$(#*...so I need the money and I think Man Yoooooo is big enough to bring me money!!!

:D

Junior (p/s: Good luck)

P/s again, what is 'bad face'?

 
At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! You got play wrong? First you getting Mary-ed. Second you go HK work.

Talk true... how much you owe your bookie?

ps.

Bad face? My England not as good unless you bring me HK together!

And say hi to Mary for me.

:)

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger reallybites said...

whoa i'm a manU fan! they have to win this!!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Junior said...

NM is Man U fan. ReallyBites is also Man U fan.

Only Twinsmom's twinsdad is Arsenal fan...

2 against 1. So, Man U will beat Arsenal tonight 2:1. I am sure....:D

Go go go Man U go!!

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bored bored boreddddddddd....:P

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Junior said...

:D Kelly, I wrote you about my sex story liao wor...I sacrifice sooooooo much for you leh....read 'A Confession' :D

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

wait wait, me oso Asinol fans... hehe, won ball but no won $$ :<

 

Post a Comment

<< Home