Thursday, May 19, 2005

More actions please

Since I am going to work in HK soon, I am paying more attention to North Asia news these days. So, besides watching loads of HK series and cartoon (do you know that most HK movies or seriers in Singapore are translated into MANDARIN....KNN), I also watch taiwanese entertainment shows....occasional I bump into Taiwanese news....this is what happened yesterday:-

張麗善掌摑 尹伶瑛索賠日內瓦掌摑事件中的無黨籍聯盟立委張麗善及台聯立委尹伶瑛,十九日清晨搭乘同一架班機回國。尹伶瑛下午隨即檢具瑞士當地醫院診斷證明,到台北地方法院提出民事侵權訴訟,訴請掌摑她的立委張麗善,應給付新台幣一百萬元精神慰撫金。

(Tanslation: Basically, one of the member of parliment (female) slap another member in Geneva when Taiwan was applying to WHO because the latter make some strong remarks against her brother corruption case) (if you read chinese, you would know that what I translated is very different from the text. er...e.er.....this is because I dun know how to translate the above...so I translate what I know about the NEWS in full....I am like that wan hor...me work in foodcourt...no professional training)

Basically, this REPRESENTATIVE of PEOPLE BITCH SLAP another REPRESENTATIVE of PEOPLE......


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



Taiwan political scene amazes me alllllllllllllllllll the time. It proves to me that DEMOCRACY does not work for the chinese......I think Kleisthenes would climb out from his grave to stop any chinese nation practising democracy...

But what I was upset about was that why did she slap her? why couldn't she pull her hair, tear off her bra, cup her breast and grab her *cat* with the other hand?

Isn't that more entertaining?

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home