Saturday, May 21, 2005

A Confession

This is a long post. You may skip it if you want. It is about a confession (Kelly, u might be interested).

I always enjoy drinking with Mary. She is witty and pretty. She works for Morgan Stanley and is the junior economist for Asia Pacific. Not a bad achievement considering that she is only 27.

Last night we had our usual drink at KazBar (near my office in Raffles Place) talking about Ringgit, Football, Atkin diet, holiday bla bla….. I enjoyed watching (or peeping) her while we sip our beer. She knew that I was ‘peeping’ at her sometime, not paying attention to what she was saying. Loose white skirt and long chestnut-colored hair. she wore a tight blue tank-top that left several inches of tanned skin bare at her midriff (casual Friday). The cut of her skirt and her position on the high bench gave me a great view of her tanned, athletic legs. Maybe I was drunk, but I felt that her tank-top was too tight for her. I looked away discreetly when she looked into my eye. I was embarrassed or shy, I dun know.

Around 11 pm, we were a little drunk and decided to leave Kazbar as it was getting crowded. I left my notebook in the office so I told her that lets go to my office to collect my stuff and I will send her back. She had no objection.

When I reached office, everyone had gone. All lights were off. I opened the door all the way, which let enough corridors light in to more or less permit me to find my way around to locate the switch. I hadn't realized that Mary was right behind me, and I bumped into her when I ‘U-turned’. There was a brief contact of bare skin as our bodies met, and I felt her breasts compress lightly against my chest. We both stepped back and made quick apologies. She stood outlined in the light streaming through the open doorway. For all the effect her dress had on her profile, she might as well have been nude. I swallowed hard but still managed to pretend like a gentleman. “Are you ok”, I whispered.

It was a long moment before she gently untangled herself and took a deep breath. We stood a few inches apart, but the scent of her warm skin filled the space between us. "Yes, I'm fine," she said. But there was a catch in her voice. I was still controlling my desire to kiss her. I felt that my pocket (of my pant) was expanding (guys would know what I meant). I did not expect myself to be that excited. I could not stop it. Then I heard a familiar melody. Ohh…it was not my ****, it was my phone which was vibrating earlier. I recognized that ring tone. I had to pick it up.

“Har loe….hai hai hai….hai yar, ngo you lok ju” (Hello, yes yes yes, ya lor, I want to bet)

“Hai hai“ Man U meh yeh pun hao?“ (Yes yes, What is the odd for Man U?)

“Zhong hai peng ball ah?“ (Still level ball?)

“ok ok, ngo you 5 kok“ (ok ok, I want to bet 50 sen (that means RM 500))

“Hail or…TNS, seong chi goh zeong ball…bla bla bla bla bla bla…continue talking for 30 on Liverpool…” (Yeh, bloody hell, the last time Liverpool also like that ma... ….bla bla bla )

* 30 minutes later *

“wei, wei wei…ng kong la…yao yeh zho gan ah…Bye bye...” (wei wei, I have to hang up now, I am in the midst of something. Bye bye)

I hang up and realised:-

Wei, Mary leh? Where is Mary?

Anyway, the point to this post is that I have placed my bet on Man U lah....:D


Junior

11 Comments:

At 1:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mary? Did you say Mary?

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Match FInal day... (err... yes... dis one is FA cup final... da smaller Cup Final)

:D

Ok-la... u have picked MU...

so who shud i pick....

let's see....

going into da match, the first thing i have to watch is da form. And Arsenal form is simply much better. MU's form has simply been choppy and the ball is not very obedient (it likes to hit wood instead of net).

However... this is match day final. ANything can happen, rite?

Question is can MU beat Arsenal yet again? A team which has sort of discovered it's so called free-flowing football again. Well... for me ... the past resurgence of Arsenal game has always been the return of Gilberto. This bugger is something like Makelee lor... he's pretty good in covering spaces (intelligent runner... ie he does not run like a headless chicken, hor).... and because of him, PViera has got his game back. U can see it in his body language...

however..... something is not rite from Arsenal camp...

the little tinyyy weenie stuff.... for example... like.... they are saying to everyone that they deserve to win this cup final because they have been the better team than MU this season....

whoaaa.... yup.... that is crap talk lor... no team has the divine right to deserve anything cos the bottom line is they have to win it. SO if Arsenal think they deserve this FA Cup final... they better show up in the final... and play!!!

(((((LOL!!!!.... yeah... i know u getting extremely frus... cos u must be thinking this dead person nomore type so much, make me read so much... yet he like a woman... have not tell me who he is picking ...LOL!! on the other hand... as if u care... kakaka!)))))

anyway... MU how shape?

can MU contain Gunners midfield? Judging from PV's interviews, i feel PV lost his battle versus Keano b4 a ball has even been kicked. (I feel PV is the key for this match if Henry does not play) And without him playing to his true self, half the game is already won. Reyes? i think he will have a off-day... my main worry? DB and Pires (ahh.. Pires.. dis bugger form has been not too bad lately).

And Roooooney has always have good games against Arsenal, yes? WIll he have another GRAND day! What about RVN? Fella looking sharp also, wat?







errr.... wait...... phone call.... brb.....









waaahhhh...... guess who? it was from Mary! She tells me that if i pick MU olso, i die!

Die 4 liaooo....!!!





what a delima now!!!! ...... errr.... errrr.... how? how shape?

heart say put ticket down on MU.... but then....

errr..... errrrrr......



let me think over....... :D

 
At 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe...
wah toking proper england junior did
or wholesale pliagarised did he?
canto speak also he good
true colours true colours jnr yes?

ysatu :D

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Y1, which school did you go to? I want to burn it down...:D ...p/s: Dun jay-less my england..:D

Nomore, let's do this hand in hand. Shower love and care to each other so that Man U can win. United we stand. Dis-united we lose. Money I need. Glory you want. I care very little about Man U..but I need the 500! :D

Tiu lor, everyone who comes to this blog are nut!! :D

 
At 3:05 PM, Blogger Danny said...

if Mary was the more English spoken and cultural inclined type of person, I think she might've been thrown of by your conversation.

1 small mistake, never do bets in front a lady you have the hots of. :P

 
At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei sailoh,
your england jayless i am not
corrupted england mine is
school burn you must
RarEye singharball go burn

hmmmmmmmmmmmm :)

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Y1, what is Rareye?

Danny, hehehhehee...we have very warp sense of humour over here...basically we tok rubbish (or kok)...the content is not important...only the conclusion is..... This girl called Kelly or Kellie (I cannot remember) want me to write more on my sex life...but I had none. So, I IMAGINE that I had that 'affair' (I am getting married) and took the opp to tell NM that I am betting on Man U.

This is what I call, kills 2 birds (actually, it is one bird and one cat) with one stone...:D

 
At 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rar Eye u dunno meh?
the bestest most famousest institution in whole of singharball, johore and bantam island woh

weiiiiii sure or not u wokking in footcourt in singharball :p

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote: "took the opp to tell NM that I am betting on Man U."

Wah.. Now I feel like an used pampers. Used and unwanted already!

:D

 
At 9:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

meowwwww meowwwwwwwwww
pussy enuf or not? :D

haiyaa, gong lei ngm teng
tai la, man chest tah suee chor lor
sei fore lo, suee sai lor.....
ngm kok?

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this 1 ar.......quite " moon yi " la.. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home