Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sin - HK

Today is my last day in Singapore. So where am I going later? Dang dang dang....not Geylang, but Orchard Road......

You would agree that my blog has become more 'personal' in the last few months. Who could blame me? When you resign, get married, join a new firm, move to another country etc at the same time, you f care what happen in the political, business or football scenes...:)

At times, I wanted to tok about the Cremea issue, the Isa impact, the Proton and the Taiwan party elections etc, but I decided to talk about my diarrhea, wedding, shopping etc....(u must be crying 'thank God')...

OK ok, will update more after I settle down in HK....(at least until I buy a new laptop...my wife has taken possesion of this one...andddddd......wife always WINS)...:D

Junior

6 Comments:

At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


I cry until my eyes wet oredi. Junior really big boy now.

Btw... when your life done with ur laptop, u know do?

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

aiyo las day in Sing ar, must go Hing Chok kao kao la!! party till your flight time. then zz on the plane la.
Let us know where good place to play and eat in HK La.
take care.,

 
At 8:25 PM, Blogger Y1 said...

now u know jun
now u know.... marital bliss comes with a price

so do you need marital consultation? erm abit too late now liau... so just enjoy endure endear your better half :D

cheers and watch out hong kong!!!here comes one of our best

 
At 11:05 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Wei, I just typed a long reply...how come not out leh? sei lor got ghost

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Y1 said...

ghost... dun scare me... its ur avatar lah... choiiiiii

btw jun, u want my blog to link here ka?

http://y1.blogspot.com/

 
At 11:55 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Twinsmom, you so nice la...ehhh...u want to borrow money issit?

NM, you are the weirdest la...of course cry until wet la...can cry until dry one meh?

Loc Kee, tell you one secret.....(shuu...i am renting a 2 br apartment leh...) (ps: you can eat the maggie me in my kitchen)

Y1 ah....why you tell me so late leh? Next time, if you have got good advice, can tell BEFORE I do it ah? kakkakaa

Prophet, I will make them like me ...kkekekkkekeke

Thanks everyone! I WILL BE GOOD (not I will be back yet)...:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home