Thursday, September 16, 2004

Wuo Bu Ming Bai

WASHINGTON (AP) - Global financial markets are stronger and more resilient than at any time since the stock market bubble burst in the late 1990s, the International Monetary Fund said Wednesday. But the fund warned in a report that persistently high oil prices could weaken growth and raise inflation. Other risks to the global economy mentioned include a possible disruption in capital flows to the United States, needed to finance a growing trade deficit, and geopolitical developments such as a major terrorist attack.

I seldom reconcile to IMF (maybe because I am a Malaysian). I have never felt as unsecured before (er…er..I am referring to the financial system, not feeling horny…).

I really have no idea how the financial system, interest rates and forex mechanisms work. I have spoken to many people before but I have a feeling that they are just as blur and they pretend that they understand. Or, they have submitted to what they initially disagreed but later reluctantly accepted in the market. Many things are just legacy in the financial system and not many have the gut of challenging it.

‘That is the norm, so I should accept it.’, my friend said

I think I will do the same. I cannot let others know that I dun know shit….

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home