Saturday, September 04, 2004

Benchmarking tok

I stumbled upon this blog by a singaporean girl and read one of her many postings.

This is part of what she wrote (those below 8 years old please do not read the green text):-

I was filthy and upset. I had no idea when he had removed the condom, but at some point while subjected in that visceral position that required me to be on all fours ...............(find the rest under the post "dirty") (me shy)

Tiu lorr....now I know what others write in their blog...tiu lor...this is what I wrote in this blog:-
  1. Inflation Inflation Inflation
  2. Focus on Solution
  3. Rafidah
  4. Oil price ah...oil price
  5. Grain in China
  6. Malaysian Prime Minister
  7. Perisai - Catching the falling knife

My blog must be very boring lor...

Sigh...tiu lorr tiu lorr..... Should I start writing my sex life ah? (well, the closest thing to sex which I have done recently was brushing my teeth...)

sigh...better not lah, I think I should continue listen to my 'Colors of the wind' and pretend that I am saint and holy...

Junior


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home