Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Perisai.....A Reluctant Update

Just as I have retired myself from tokking kok, my taikor, Junior (yeah, the one with small balls) has asked his 'horse son' to provide some updates on exit strategy for Perisai.

Weeiiii, fulat, you just bought yesterday and u wanna exit liao? Boh Sui Meh?

Fyi, this time I 'whacked' Perisai kau-kau. Either one of us must die bcos in trading, lu boh si, wa si.

I have to confess that I have got 30 lots liao bot at 0.675, 0.685 (yesterday) and 0.685 (today) - I hope syndicates dun read your blog. Anyway, u r not sarong party boy, who the heck will be interested, tioh boh?

Ok, a little on Perisai since the market's opened liao. This is a 15-minute snapshot of Perisai up to yesterday.

Tiu lor, I dun know how to upload an image.

So, I leave it to your imagination, ok?

The resistance levels are the following 0.75, 0.80 and 0.85 - these levels of previous congestion ranges suggest some stale bulls to be taken out in order for the stock to move higher - it would be clearer if u can look chart.

Since I am a tape-reader, those levels serve as a guide for me to decide on my trades bcos momentum (or lack of one) dictates the direction of the movement. So, unless, u trade live, dont crack your heads (ya, both of them) over them.

As for the daily reading of Perisai, yesterday was a bullish reversal and based on today's PV analysis, there is no reason to exit it as at 245pm. It shud trend higher this afternoon, failing which, I will be reducing exposure at 0.705.

Ming Bai Mah? (tiu lor, now I sound like you)





1 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Junior said...

Actually, Liama, you really sound like me liao....

You are more beng than me....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home