Sunday, August 08, 2004

I am not a leader of Muslims but a Muslim leader of all Malaysians

Today, I feel like kissing arse. (Liama, not yours, you sit down)

I am talking about our Prime Minister Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi (I even wrote his entire name to respect him…I think my career will go very far).

I am very relief that our PM allowed the ‘Passion of the Christ’ to be shown in Malaysia. Not because I like Mel Gibson (I like Pamela Anderson more). This little gesture shows that he respects the rights of non-Muslims in Malaysia. What is the better way to show the world that he practices what he preaches - moderation?

He even got the ball to address the barbecue night of the World Council of Churches (ok ok…not barbecue, conference.....) as chairman of the OIC and was not afraid of PAS using it as another excuse to hantam him.

He even wept after he spoke on the pains of our world (no no…he did not announce his retirement and Rafidah did not rush to the stage to say ‘no no no’. She did not have the ball..er….er…she should not …)

Besides his tough stance on corruption which everyone keeps saying, saying and saying and saying again and again and again and again (ok ok…Junior, we’ve got the idea), he requested everyone to respect another religion. He encouraged the muslim to mix with others. He took no offence when the joker challenged him for UMNO presidency. He mends our bad relationship with Singapore. His cleverness in sending only medical crews to Iraq (as if they won't die there though). He asked rakyat to be fussy with services. He showed a little gesture to Nik Aziz (not the middle finger). He showed his commitment to rakyat and efficiency. He hired non bumi for high posts in GIC. He published the phone number of MPs. His vision to set up a SPY agency to spy on China (neh…the Universiti Malaya’s Institute of China Studies leh) He flew to US and came back in one piece. He uses chopstick. He says terima kasih to reporters ……(I went too far issit?....)

What? You are not convinced yet? Ok, I let you compare our PM with another ladder (I really don’t want to use the word leader for him):-

On the increase of crime rate, our PM ordered the formation of a parliamentary select committee (in fact, it would be even better if the TV shows how these jokers work in parliament) to look into the spate of vicious crimes in the country and reiterated his call to the people to help the authorities clamp down on criminals.

On the KL floods, this is what our Samy Vellu said “Those people who clog drain and throw their rubbish into the river should be JAILED”

At that point, Simon Cowell cannot tahan already. He stood out and told Samy:- “You can’t lead, you can’t decide and you took money for highways. What do you want me to say?

I already gave my best, and I have no regrets at all”, Samy protested.

We want you to lead your people out of their woods. Not try your best to take money

Not the same meh?” Samy asked

Ok, enough said.

Lastly, on this National Day, I salute you, our PM. I will continue to pledge my loyalty to the country. I will not sleep with Singaporean girl.

(er…er…Junior….today is the national day for Singapore wor…Malaysia one is 31 August…..)

(……………………not the same meh?)

(er……er…..not really lor…u think you samy velu ah?)

(er…..er……..I am an early bird)

Junior

1 Comments:

At 11:23 AM, Blogger Junior said...

Liama, you are the most tiuniaseng friend I have ever had lah...:D

I think it is the system problem lah, something is wrong with the 'clock' not kok....

:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home