Tuesday, August 17, 2004

I hope you win silver.....

How do you know that the US foreign policy has failed?

I dont' know about you. I am hoping Michael Phelp will lose to the Big FOOT Australian Ian. Mike is a nice guy. The problem is, he is from America. Nothing is wrong with America, the problem is that George Bush is the president. Nothing is wrong with G.W. Bush, the problem is his brain.

"If you are not with us, you are against us" he said

Ok, I am now against you. I hope all the atheletes of US will win SILVER...kekekeekek

If you are as old as me, you grew up thinking US is the good guy. USSR (that is the old Rusia lah, moron) (If you dun know this, it means that you are very young. And I hate you), is the bad guy. That is the perception of COLD WAR. A very cold war because National was the aircon manufacturer then. I used to wish that US will win more medals in the Olympic. I dun know why. Maybe because we have similar flag.

But it is not the same today.

I hope you'll win lots of SILVER....

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home