Monday, August 16, 2004

Perisai...hand is very near the knife


Perisai....I am still not in yet.....in this kind of market, patience pay off. I don't intend to make the maximum profit. I only need a few bucks to pay off the Tai Yee Loong.

If you are still fifteen, sixteen (guai lor, you dun understand ler), there are 2 things which you could do:-
  1. If you trust my source, you will accumulate at around 0.65 to 0.655 level. Because if the syndicates/insiders are still interested in whacking the stock, they will not allow the stock to fall below this level. Otherwise the Bollingand band (I cannot spell this lah. but you kinow what I mean lah if you punt stock) will become wide open (I dun have chart to verify this but I bet it will) like the lass legs. Then very hard to convince people to come back to screw this little Perisai again. So, buying at this supposedly consolidation level of 0.65 - 0.655 could be a good idea if you BELIEVE in the bastard who gave this tip and your balls are as big as donut.
  2. If you dun really trust the stock and you are a sensible person with SMALL balls (I look down on you), then don't do anything and wait for the stock to stabilise for a while and wait for the so called black out...no no...BREAKOUT. Then u make smaller profit. But obviously, you take less risk.

Obviously, I have small balls......

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home