Friday, September 03, 2004

Hope in our judiciary

How can we not talk about the release of Anwar? The poor old man is finally released from the jail and I am really happy....for myself because the stock market went up by 18 point at one time. That was the moment a lot of foregin fund managers would wake up and bother to relook at our market, economy and country. Now, they are no longer afraid of coming to Malaysia and be accused of sodomising their brothers. They will not wash their matress everday. They need not worry.

Many know that I am a fan of our PM (not project manager dude) Abdullah Badawi. I kiss his arse once in a while.

For the first time in my life, I really feel that there is hope in my Country. I promise our PM here again that I will not screw Indonesian (in addition to Singaporean) girl to show my patriotic nature.

I wonder if our PM a Liverpool fan?

I believe he is. I am sure.

Only Liverpool fans have such big heart. (who else would support a crap team and sing You'll Never Walk Alone for 15 years without championship??).

We did not play very well last Sunday. 1 striker system simply does not work for Liverpool. Milan Baros is good. But he is not there yet. If I were 5 years younger, I could play better than him. Cisse must play (dun you think he looks like a veal?). We have a very good left wing now and I think the team can play much better 15 years from now......duh...

The players' confidence is low. Very low. If you have nothing better to do and watch Arsenal plays. What set them apart, is their confident. THEY BELIEVE THEY WILL WIN. That is what make them special. In Liverpool, we think we might win. WINNING is no automatic for Liverpool.

That is why I like Liverpool.

It gives me a chance to say some foul language every weekend to release my stress.

(Junior, what is the relationship between Liverpool and our the hope and our judiciary?)

(er..................er......................er........if you were a real fan, you can relate everything to your football club. In this football thingie, CLUB FIRST ming bai ma (this is for you liama...))

Junior :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home