Thursday, August 26, 2004

Focus on solution...

Standard and Chartered says:-

China: grain shortages to fuel global inflation

  • China is facing grain shortages in coming years
  • Domestic grain prices have risen sharply this year, and will increase further
  • Rising grain imports plus historic-low world reserves will push up world grain prices
China could face a food shortage in the future. How should China deal with it? (1) Reform the agricultural sector to increase the production. (2) Increase imports. Both solutions will push grain prices higher.

I have a better idea.

[To the tune of "Row Row Row Your Boat]

Read, read, read the book,
read the book again,
and if at first you don't succeed,
try it once again.

Eat, Eat, Eat some meat.
each and every day,
Lots of Water, Veggies too,
Live the Atkins Way!

Count, count, count your carbs,
each and every one!
If you do, you'll surely see
your pounds are on the run!

(I copied these from somewhere)

.... low carb diet is the way, Premier Wen

Junior

(I am writing this to help our my motherland....)

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Junior, I was out surfing around looking for more
info on low carb diet recipe and happened upon your blog. I like what
you're doing with it and I'll stop by again when I
need more low carb diet recipe related info. Thanks for the effort
and keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home