Friday, September 10, 2004

No More England

I nearly die of non-stop laughter after reading about how the England players hit the mute button after their match against Poland. And realised that all these years I have been supporting a bunch of kids makes me ashamed of myself for watching them play, not to mention, supporting them all the way to the moon!

Their act reminds me of my childhood. I talked bad about you (yes, James, the ball-dodger). You don't want to 'friend' me anymore by NOT talking to me. You've been nasty to my friend, I don't wanna talk to you anymore!

WHAT IS THIS??? WHAT ARE THEY???

They are a bunch of kids who CANNOT accept criticism, er... nope, CANNOT accept the TRUTH.

If you do your job badly, you get criticised. Isn't that facts of life??

TNS really. I am still laughing. Laughing at my stupidity of watching them play. Laughing at them for being kids.

NO MORE! No more Owen, No more England... Except Liverpool.

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Hey Bro (peg, you are my bro eventhough you are a girl),

You cannot be so pussy lah. We, Malaysian are not orang ganas, if the English player, apa ni, er....dun want to talk. Dun force them to talk lah......

I am not with the media this time. I really hate the back pages of English players. You can be a hero or vilain overnight. They are hopeless.

To me, as long as England win, I will give them everything, including my arse (I won money, that is the point)

Ming Bai mah?

Junior

 

Post a Comment

<< Home