Monday, September 06, 2004

England Kick Arse

I notice that people like to blame me when they lost their bet.

I think it is because I am a kind man. "Kind People, the Sky Will Not Bully". But "Other People will Bully".

Ok, KP, it is all my fault that you lost your ONE dollar. On behalf of the England team, I now apologise to you.

I tell you what. This Wed, my money will be on England (I was not that stupid to bet on England last week. I think if one had some common sense, he would not bet on England last week. KP, u un?)

But this Wed, the situation is different.

I say this to you, Poland where is England's hand leg??? (The last time I wrote like this, I lost till fulat)

Junior :D

(I will come out with my reason of betting on England after they win...so that it is not so embarrased)

1 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Junior said...

Ahem.....ahem.......finally I won some money back from ah long....RM300 is good enough for beer this weekend...:D

Poland 1-2 England
Fortune favoured the brave in Poland as Sven-Goran Eriksson finally displayed a ruthless streak that was matched by his team as they put their World Cup qualifying campaign back on track. Jermain Defoe scores England's first goal.

We spoke about this before. Defoe is 5 times better than the dude er...er........Vasssel...he is just good enough to be substitution!....

KP, betting on football is not easy. U have to be patient and learn. Cough*...it is not easy...kakakakakkakaa

Junior

 

Post a Comment

<< Home