Saturday, December 10, 2005

I like my prime minister

KUALA LUMPUR: Dressed in an elegant business suit, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi apologised for not wearing batik as he started his speech at the launch of the KL International Batik Convention.

“If my wife Endon were here, she would have admonished me. She would have delayed this function and told me to go home and change,” he quipped, drawing laughter from the 500-strong audience

I really like our prime minister. He let us see the 'humane' side of prime minister. At the end of the day, politicians are still human. They also need sex....ok ok I really like him. Lets not tease him.

Obviously he misses his wife. And I find that sweet.

I am really grateful that we have a prime minister like him. I really do.

Junior

3 Comments:

At 3:51 PM, Blogger Moolah said...


Jun,

Wishing u and ur wife... a wonderful Xmas and a grand 2006... err... Moola, Moola, Moola in a rich Junior's world.... :)

and of course... here's to a junior Jr.... :)

and .... u bet what, u win what lor....

and... aiseh.... Liverpool to have win all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

err.... anything else?

Cheers!

nm

 
At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year oii!
stay HK for New Year? watch firework?
Whne Junior Jr. join the world?

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

Wa this felo happy die liao lo, Liverpool keeep wining hoh, must have won Not less... :p
Wei beers on you la!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home