Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Coming home....coming home

After staying in HK for slightly more than 4 months, I finally have a chance to go back to Singapore to see my wife.

(p/s: Kinda embarrassing – I am Malaysian. Hence, strictly speaking, I cannot say I ‘go back’ to Singapore. It should be ‘go to’)

(KNN, Junior, enough with your crap preposition)


I am also applying for leave from 21 Dec 05 to 2 Jan 2006 to GO BACK to Malaysia. Can you believe it, we are coming to the end of 2005…..just in case, it is already NOVEMBER.

So scary – in the beginning of 2005, I did not have a ring on my finger. I did not have to fill in my ‘spouse’ name. I was having a good time in Singapore. I could go to the beach on Sat late morning for beer. I did not have much traveling. I see my then ‘girlfriend’ everyday. I kept all my salary to myself. I could blog almost everyday. I bet on football every Saturday. I got excited when my company sent me to Thailand to look at a deal. My mum was ironing my shirt everytime she came to Singapore. I flirted with Peg, wanting to know what was the color of her bra. I could have 3 drinking sessions in a week…….

You know what I am gonna bitch about, don’t you? Life has changed. For better for worse, it has changed.

I like year end. It makes me feel very old but at the same time, I usually look back the past one year and see how well (or badly) I have done. I like to do that especially on the plane, when I can see from 30,000 ft high. It makes me feel like I am very clever…..

2005 will soon be history. Have you done enough to give yourself a ‘pass’ for this year?

You see, sometimes, I can write something sensible too….

:D

Junior

5 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a very important question...

Did I tell you the color of my bra then??? :D

Yeah, another year gone and lately I've been thinking of taking MBA... Been checking several Uni already... All very expensive la. HOw ah? Should take or not ah?? Or just go get married?? ;)

PeG

 
At 6:49 PM, Blogger Junior said...

You did. U claimed that it was red. But I was quite sure that it was BLUE. KP said it was Pink.

I was quite confused.

Go get married. Better to get laid than screwed.

Junior

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

KNN you realy got great vision huh. applying leave on Dec and announce it SOooooooo early. Scare die the whole world duno.

hey me stil not Pass this year leh.. .how?

 
At 10:24 AM, Blogger Y1 said...

wah so serious, so sensible, so sad (married and then leave wife for 4 months!!! 4 months!!!)

looks like ah boy has seriously grown up

 
At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

waliau...have to wait until year end baru have some sensible thing to read ah?
and 4 months didn't see your wife? *phew*... can't imagine that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home