Sunday, October 23, 2005

Sky ahhh....sky ahh.....why no eye ah?

sigh...I am damn pai seh to apologize for not being able to update my blog....I really dun know what hve happened to my life....I have to travel like a bitch (bitch run water rite..), work like a dog. Just to give you an example, I have been receiving 300+ work related emails a day....I just spend past 1 hour sorting them to the correct folder.......

Life is tough. Money is good. Girls are pretty (my wife not reading this). Time is little.
That is my life...

NM and maria, When I have time next week, will go and visit your blogs ok? ehhh ....lockee...ehhh....my wife is doing that and I have no time to finalise it....
sigh.....

Sky ahh......sky ahh....why is my life soooooo bitter?

Junior

7 Comments:

At 10:07 AM, Blogger Moolah said...


Aiseh..why tok like dis? The sky got eye what! No meh?

Remember Ah Poh got teach mah: "Better pain only GOT gain is much better ALL pain and NO gain."

tiok mah?

 
At 10:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why your life so bitter? I thought you asked for it wan? not meh? hehehe...*evil laugh*

 
At 12:20 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

Ooi me are not like those ppl hoh, Blowing you to write or asking u for pics... know u no time, got time oso go Disney see tikus la liao la... :>


Hey come back KL then find us out relax la

 
At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yoyo. long time didnt come here liao.

Nvm as what the ppl said,
"When the sky wanna grant u something important, it must let u do a lot of hard work"

So i believe u'll be able to get some good return at the end of the day!

 
At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Consider the power of being able to create incoming links to your site any time you want them...

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sky ahh... sky ahh... Junior tok lost in HK liao ah... why no eye ah?

 
At 8:06 PM, Blogger Junior said...

ah Maria ha....I will be able to write very soon...I am going back to singapore this Friday...I write long long ok?

Junior

 

Post a Comment

<< Home