Monday, September 19, 2005

The link between Madam Lien and Junior

You see, if you have not written anything in your blog and an autie threaten to fat-lan-zha, you need a 'scandalous' title to wake yourself up.....

Madam Lien (the wife of Mr Lien Zhan of the retired KMT Party of Taiwan) have written 2 books recently and the books were well received. She wrote about her recent trips to China after 60 years, I think. Someone asked her: 'You used to be an active writer (she won the pageant 40 over years ago as well) and have stopped writing for so many years. Why did you decide to write again?'

She said: "I have been living in Taiwan for so many years, no matter how much I like about my country, my life is pretty stable. There is nothing to be emotional about and there is nothing which touch me normally. However, after leaving China for 60 years, the feeling was strong. I have to write them down."

You see, twinsmum, my life is about work. I cannot day day come tell you how many hours I have to work, lunch prices in Central, busy busy etc. It might sounds arogant after a while. It is not sharing anymore.......ahem, there is nothing to be emotional about (in my life)...

But I can write about my trip to China too though :- Massage parlour (dun let your daughter read this), KTV, Spa..etc etc....sometimes these get me quite 'emotional' ......

(Ah Wife, I hope you are not reading this....)

Junior

p/s: If I dun update my blog after 2 weeks, someone pls report to the police, my wife might have murdered me....:D

5 Comments:

At 12:34 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

ok ok, write your trip to cina... but do not post it, just email to us cukup lo.... :p

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Y1 said...

shhh ah loc, wife with cut off his... aiya worse leh ;p

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

junior,

I was answering to y1 call in the zoo. how r u mate? Live in HK must be interesting.

Yr wife is oredi w u? Enjoy it....

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kakakak Y1, you are rite...I should 'protect' of my kkc....

hhc, my wife not here yet....:(

(that is why I am going to china...:D) (she surely will kill me now

Junior

 
At 5:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kan-na-sai you, no post and some more find a excuse like this, but still better than nothing to read LOL...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home