Saturday, August 27, 2005

Football betting

There is a very strange news in Hong Kong today.

A seven years old kid was chopped 7 times when he was walking home with her grandmum. It actually took 2 masked men to commit that crime.

2 weaponed strong young men vs one 60 years old woman + one 7-year old kid.

Why did it happen?

(a) Chelsea is leading Spurs 1-0 now
(b) The kid is actually a CIA spy
(c) There is a rumour that Lee Kah Shing is sick
(d) The boy's father owed someone HK$ 6000

It only happens in HK. It was reported that the kid's father owe 'someone' football betting debt HK6000 and has not paid up.

HK$ 6,000....HK$ 6,000....for only HK$ 6,000, someone would actually 'pak' a 7 years old kid....

Amazing, amazing...fucking amazing

BTW, Ballcobola, you still owe me S$ 20 football bet.....u watch out man.....

Junior

7 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got owe u arrr....?

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ai yoh...I bette make sure twinsdad not batting football. *choi choi choi dai kat lei si*

 
At 10:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yee, I read the news wor, was about the father's 2nd wife jealousy wor...women so horrible...

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Junior said...

Hi Twinsmum, I was about to write an update on this story as the lastest blog....u ahh...now I have to think of new topic liao...

Yup the latest development was that the woman thought that her husband got another woman in China. To 'prevent him from folling around', she paid 200k to 'pak' her step son.....:@

Immediately I called up my mum

"Ma ma, am I your real son?'

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger zbjernak said...

so terrible?
banyak samseng lah

 
At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wei, miss you blog leh...EPL start already, blog a bit about football also can lar, nothing to read, football I also read wan.

 
At 12:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oii...you no more post, I will fat-lan-zha liao...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home