Monday, September 19, 2005

Stupid first lady...

Chen's wife causes storm in an F-cup
TAIPEI - BUSTY female group F4 - named after the girls' F-cup bras - could seek compensation from the government for loss of income after Taiwan's First Lady branded them a 'source of social chaos'.


Madam Chen has been with President Chen for too long. She is now equally dumb.....

Come on...the F4 (female group) is definitely NOT 'souce of social chaos' (I am sure!). Please do not divert the attention away, YOUR FAMILY is the source of social chaos, pls understand.....

p/s: My company server ban all unsecured sites, if someone has the pic of the F4, pls post it here...everyone will agree with me....:d

Junior

6 Comments:

At 12:40 AM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

cheh... i tot i could see some pics tim, me also malas to dig the f4 la.

ya, Ah Pian family... realy 'eat Da Pian' la :p

 
At 3:42 PM, Blogger Y1 said...

F-cup? got ka? i thot u mean FA Cup... ;p

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Y1, I think that is the diff between YOUNG people (eg. Loc Kee and Junior), and Senior Citizen....:D

Junior

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Y1 said...

so wat the diff? ;p
kakaka

 
At 4:44 PM, Blogger Y1 said...

oyah sudden it hit me liau... f cup mean fuahhhhhhHHHHHH cup! ;p

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ai yoh, how can I miss she said that? when? let me go dig it out, I love this kind of KPC news.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home