Monday, October 03, 2005

Char Siu anyone?

MPs gear up to grill Rafidah

DATUK Seri Rafidah Aziz can afford to smile and be cheerful at Parliament on Friday for the tabling of Budget 2006 but as far as the MPs are concerned, if she doesn’t turn up this week to provide a satisfactory account of the approved permit (AP) issue, she will face their wrath.


I find this soooooo funny....

Sometimes, when someone has been in power for too long. They think they are greater than the country. Deep down in her heart, she must be asking, have u guys forgotten how hard I have been serviing my country??

Well, you have been serving. But you have also been RICH. So, you cannot call that serving......not anymore...

:D

Junior

5 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come Blog With Us
Attention: DM News will launch a blog in two weeks in conjunction with DMA*05 in Atlanta.
Hey, you have an awesome blog here! Keep it up. I have a ionic breeze air purifier site. It pretty much covers ionic breeze air purifier related stuff.

Come and check it out when you get time :-)

 
At 2:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

一朝英名毁于一旦。

 
At 8:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...


Ah Jun Kor

Finally did it... created me own site... :D

err... usual boring stuff hor...

http://whereiszemoola.blogspot.com/

nm

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, I really miss you in the blog sphere, nobody come kacau me tell me to blog in Chinese anymore...*boohooohooo*...HK eat you alive liao.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Loc Kee said...

Hui me sudenly think that where are all your 10,000+ wedding pic ya?????
belum kao tim meh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home