Wednesday, November 03, 2004

It is all over, isn't it?

Aikksss... it seems like Ah Bush has won the US election after Kerry failed to swing Florida and Ohio (not final)....

So it is all over. The enough said election, closest ever election in the history of US (as proclaimed by the MEDIA), seems less drama than it was anticipated.

There was no surprise in this election and American remain the unpredictable bunch. Sometimes I feel that American just enjoy doing the OPPOSITE of what the rest of the world wishes. I think this is called style. Rightly so, who the heck is this rest of the world?

I am not dissapointed with the results. I have swung my position like a bitch in the none-of-my-business election. It gives me a chance to see how a country can turn around a trillion dollar deficit. I can also find out how Bush could finish the job in Iraq. I also enjoy watching Bush on the TV. He is very funny. I have been using this phrase 'a bunch of folks...' like crazy recently. Thanks to Bush. I have no doubt that Bush is a good man. It is just that Clinton was too outstanding and make Bush looks stupid (Or he is indeed stupid?).

Kerry is a not an exciting challenger, at least he did not have any blowjob stories to sell. Boring Boring democrat.

So, what have we got? Hillary Clinton the next US president in another 4 years time?

I hope she could 'chiak' one of the interns as a revenge. Must be fair ma...

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home