Thursday, October 14, 2004

I am a bitch

I am thinking of changing my mind to support Bush instead of Kerry.

Yes, I am a bitch.

First of all, I also don't understand why I am 'involved' in the US presidential election. I am from the Mars.

Kerry pissed me off when he said that he would be supporting Israel and would not even talk to Arafat. I don't know if Arafat is the person to talk to, but Kerry did not say what he would do with the situation. That is a -12 points comment.

I also don't like him campaining in the catholic church last sunday. I think he went to 4 churches or something like that. I think that is not appropriate.

Where was Bush last sunday? He said he was in the bush. He said he was doing gardening. I firmly believe he was somewhere else.

I am sure.

Junior

4 Comments:

At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeeessss Yessssss Yeeesssss Support Bush. I'm BIG on BUSH. He's my man.Where got president so decisive about terrorists Huh? His speech after 911 still rings in my ears..I wanna be an American then.....really!!But i'm still a 'rantang'( u must say "orang hutan" fast like the kuai lo la) Any way without remorse i named my hammies Bush and Cheney after squatting the whole night counting dimples, hang tags etc etc....Miami wasn't it?(I'm pretending i very pandai)

Besides Kerry real ugly mug inspite of botox.....Maybe can send him some tongkat ali wif compliments from our country.....dunno what it can do for the face what it does for below.......kekkkekkkekeke

And his wifey?.....Dont like heinz beans anyway......

So are you moved by my impassionate speech?

Ta........


I will return.My heart is a softie for dem republicans

 
At 1:28 PM, Blogger Junior said...

KP...you are confusing me. I am not sure if you are being sarcastic or your really mean it.

Now tell me. You like Bush more or pamela anderson more. be honest!

 
At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah jun ah, u mistaken lah,
dat is not my writing style.
remember? shakespear mah
And i thot u knew me all this while!

kp

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Junior said...

aiksss...KP I tot it was you. Because you said you posted anon. aikssss....sorry sorry. I should not have tot that you could write without spelling mistakes....(junior....you have no shame..)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home