Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Michael Owen - You'll never run alone

I am not as pussy as my good friend - PeG. She was devastated after Michael decided to leave Liverpool and joined Real Madrid for 8 million pound (she said it was too cheap as if the money goes to her).

I always like Michael Owen. I will continue to like him until the seas dry up and the rocks rot (this is chinese). I sould like a faggot now.

Michael has what it takes to be a role model in football. He is very similar to Gary Lineker, Alan Shereer (my knowledge in football does not go that far in history and anyone older than Gary, I wouldn't know. Yes, KP and Y1, me toking about you).

All 3 of them take care of themselves really well. They don't drink, they don't go to the brothel, they are not violent on the pitch, they train hard, they eat what an athelete should eat, they are determined etc etc.

Many say that there are better strikers around in the EPL. But if you think about it, besides Henry, WHO is better than Michael Owen? I would only say there are many strikers of similar class such as Van Nis, Rooney, Anelka etc.

But I think Michael has got the gut. He knew that it would be tough in Real Madrid. When you have to play along side Ronaldo and Zidane, you know it would be tough. He decided to go anyway, knowing that he would not be the automatic striker and it would be a challenge. He thought he could do better when there is competition.

I admire that.

Next time when I have a daughter, I will name her 'Michael'.

I hope she will like it.

Junior


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home