Thursday, January 27, 2005

Very efficient meh?

I think I am getting old. I bitch about everything. Or I am just in a bad mood? I dun know......

I have been trying to convert my Malaysian license to the Singapore license since last year but still have not gotten it (I am not kidding. But last year november la)

Let me teach you something new (but I doubt it would be useful to you....but please read on anyway...). If you want to convert your Malaysian license to the Singapore one, you have to first sit for the Basic Theory Test. To do that, you have to go to this ulu place called Ang Moh Kio which is just about 2 million miles away from where I stay. I went there last Nov and told the auntie that I wanted to sit for the test. Aunty said, ok, the test date is 4 Jan 2005. Wei, hello, that is 2 months later wor? Yeah, but that is the only available date.

Since I need a driving license to sell my butt (dun ask me about the relationship of the 2), I had no choice but to wait for 2 months. I sat for the exam on 4 Jan and when I was leaving the test center, I asked the uncle.

"Uncle, when will I received the result?"

"2 weeks"

I fell off my chair and vomited. Uncle did not give a damn.

OK, I waited for 2 weeks and did not receive a damn thing except some very annoying credit card bills and cable TV bill (bloody hell, not even the Victoria Secret brochure sent to previous tenant). Did not receive.

Called the center, Auntie 2 said she could not do anything and asked me to call this number in Singapore 6547 6037 to check it out.

I HAVE BEEN CALLING THIS NUMBER SINCE THIS MORNING AND NO ONE PICKED UP.

(now I know why I am so cranky)

If you pity me, please call this number +65 6547 6037. If anyone picks up the phone, just say foul language in hokkien and hang up.

Please.

Junior


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home