Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A good day...

Today, I decided to rip off my boss. I mean, I decided not to do a SINGLE work but just browse internet.

I visited many blogs randomly and it made me feel bad. REALLY BAD. No, I am not feeling guity of not working. I just feel ashamed.

Many blogs are very well designed. They put a lot of effort in the wall paper, the techie links, the applications etc. Some even have a theme for their blog like saving the nature la, volunteer works la, alllllll those noble thing.

Their english is also very good. very fluent and descriptive and deep (I mean, I could not understand what they were saying...). Damn 'geng'....

Then I came back to my blog. Full of rubbish and nonsense.... The most annoying thing was that...I like it this way...That is why I feel bad..... :D

Tiu lor, I 'mud cannot be stuck to the wall' laaaa.......

Ok ok I have to do something, otherwise I will 'out-day' la....tomorrow I will post the photo of Pamela Anderson, then people sure like this blog.....

(ah Junior, these days, people dun like Pamela liao lor...they are toking about Jennifer Garner...)

(er...then I post F4 can ah?)

(tiu...these days 5566 are the in one la)

(er...then I switch back to finance theory and tok about Harry Markowitze portfolio theory can ah?)

(Yiu, no one does portfolio theory in KLSE la.....they do scalp, swing or tape reading lor...)

(tiu lor....then I tok about Mahathir can ah?)

(sigh...he steped down 239 years ago...unless you have the special news like he did not have sex with the intern...)

(ah....my last sword - Liverpool!!!!!!)

(Junior, get real, Liverpool lost to mickey mouse Southampton 2-0 last week. Chelsea steped all over Portmout 3-0, you think people still like Liverpool meh?)

(wei, surely there are some oldies who have this nostalgia thingie mah...)

(ya...but they all dun know how to use internet...)

(ok, i go home to sleep)


Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home