Sunday, January 09, 2005

Do you have a dream?

Do you have a dream? (no Liama, I am not toking about your wet dream with KP and Serena William)

Have you ever thought of doing something which you think is ridiculous, special, silly etc yet you still think that you want to do it. No reason, it is just something you want to do very much.

But right after 1 day, you forgot about your dream. You got caught in the mess of traffic jam, stupid boss, infinite bills, bad relationship etc. You forgot about your dream. You live in a life that you are confined to. You train yourself to be contended with what you have. In other words, you accept reality. Dun get me wrong, I am not saying that it is not good to be contended. I am just saying that you should not use it as an excuse NOT to pursue your dream.

After working in a foodcourt in Singapore for 2 years (for those of you who are new, no la, I dun really work in a food court. I work in a brothel), I have decided to go Hong Kong.

Those of you who know me well, know that this is a very difficult decision for me. But I know this - If I continue to play safe in my life, I will never taste victory or defeat. I cannot accept that.

Junior, are you scared? Hell Yeah. I am a little scared to go. But i am also very excited, a little nervours, a little unsure and etc. It is a very sophisticated feeling. I am scared. But I am not afraid of the challenges.

I dun think the Hong Konger will bully a good looking boy like me....:D

Junior

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bomb voyeur
er bon voyage
emmm whatever....

good luck and god bless

y1

 
At 1:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

jj, when r u leaving ,
may god wif u always, and all the best to u,

so, b4 u leave , let's go for a drink, k
:)

 
At 9:29 AM, Blogger Junior said...

Thanks for your kind wishes.... I understand them.

BTW, you guys sound like something gonna change....I can blog the same here or hong kong ler (no diff to you)....aikksss...maybe you are thinking that I will be too busy with the girls (or the girls will be too busy with me).

I have not landed the job yet. But I think I am almost there. It was not the farewell 'speech'. I just wanted to share something sentimental, sweet, lovely (now you go puke) with you guys once in a while...otherwise you say I know nothing but finance.

I wanted to remind you of your DREAM.

 
At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How come I get into everyones wet dreams ah? With S Williams of all people! Weii, for your info, her left thigh is as big as my .. (no Liama, not what you are thinking, although i am flattered u think so highly of me) .. torso.

Way to go ah Beng! If anything, this tsunami disaster should at least remind us that life is short, and can be taken away any moment. Just remember, the pursuit of ur dream is eventually ur quest for happiness.

>>Peg said: ... win until kuang-kuang-lit-lit!
Ah Peg, how come u know so much about this brothel business ah? Yes, when they win, they have kangkang and licklick.

;-) KP

 

Post a Comment

<< Home