Monday, December 06, 2004

Singaporean Girl are.....er......

I am speechless with this:-

THE sad existence of 300,000 white-collar workers in Singapore who can’t find wives was headlined in a recent report: “No money, no looks, no education”.
This has emerged as a national crisis because of the numbers involved. It is the cumulative impact of Singapore’s rapid economic changes, especially the fast emergence of the educated woman.


I can identify with what the writer was trying to say. I really can... especially the attitude of Singaporean girl. Sing girls dress up nicely and usually have nice body figure. They can be very composed and nice during your date, but on rare occasion (before marriage), you can tell from their little little behaviour that they are LION and er....er.........er.....'realistic' (?) . Once you fall in love with them, they are very different. VERY DIFFERENT. Simply put, they are not 'wife material'. They really are not. (you can tell that I really agree rite).

That is why I only insist on one-night-stand or casual sex with Singaporean girls. I have no choice. I really don't.......

:D

So, Ah Fa, Ah Ying, Lu Lu, Daisy and Fatimah, I am coming back soon. Wait for me ya...:D

Junior

p/s: VERY honestly, it is unfair to stereotype (wei, how to spell this ha?). I really have some very nice singaporean friend. But that is maybe because I dun know them well enough....:D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home