Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Business Opportunities

ReadyCompanies.com gets 10 applications a month By Faizal Zakariah
Hero Ventures Sdn Bhd has been receiving an average of 10 applications worth more than RM20,000 a month for its online company registration services, its managing director Rustum Ali Khan says. He said the popularity of its website,
www.ReadyCompanies.com, was growing as many applicants wanted to avoid the queues at the Registrar of Companies’ office at Putra Place, The Mall, in Kuala Lumpur.

I am very proud of this dude Rustum Ali Khan. He knows how troublesome it could be when you want to set up a company and go all the way to putrajaya etc.

I recently went to apply for my new ic and also went to the ministry of transport to sort out my license issue. Actually, it is not as beureucratic (wei, I beh hiao spell this la) as I first thought. You actually DO NOT need to pay someone to do it for you (RM 10.....my mum paid..she said, pay RM10 and no need to Q...I am proud of her.....:D). The government department is actually quite efficient.

The only problem is that the notice board does not 'notice' you anything. There is a notice board, but there is no notice there. You basically have to ask just about 3000 people to learn the rite way of doing it...

I am thinking of writing a book which teaches the ways to sort out 100 most common application etc with the Malaysian government. But I only know 2 at the moment - apply IC and convert license. If you know the rest of 98, please let me know.

BTW, try to visit the ReadyCompanies.com, it is certainly one of the ugliest website I have ever visited. I am glad that they still survive.......

Junior

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home